Registration for Spring 2018 Sports is now open!
Currently, You may register your child for Spring Baseball or Spring Volleyball
Here are the steps for registering your child for a sport during open registration periods:
- Click here to Register
- Create an SI Play account. SI Play is our new registration, payment, and team management system.
- Add a profile for your child.
- Select from the available sports, then complete the registration and credit/debit card payment. If you have chosen Volleyball, you’re registration is complete and you can expect contact from your coach. If Baseball, go to step 5.
- Click here for the Campbell County Knothole Baseball League.
- Wait to hear from a coach or an Athletic Club representative with team assignment information.
Please note that if you are registering your child for Spring Baseball, you must also complete the Campbell County Knothole Baseball registration. Click here for the Campbell County Knothole Baseball League.
Tip: When you arrive at the Campbell County Knothole site where you choose your league, you should choose according to your child’s grade level:
5th grade = 11U
4th grade = 10U
3rd grade = 9U
2nd grade = 8U Coach Pitch
1st grade = 5U T-Ball